Thursday, 15 November 2012

I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr


Oh yeah, that's the stuff. I don't know if you can call it a fetish or not, but if a fine ass tucked tightly into a pair of jeans qualifies as fetishistic, consider me a total pervert. That's especially true when it's Miranda Kerr and her particularly fine ass. With the possible exception of the person who gets to grind into Miranda's ass at his leisure (ugh...screw you, Legolas), I'd consider the various pairs of jeans she's wearing in this photo shoot to be the luckiest things on the planet right now. I would very much like to have been them. Alas.
I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I do love a woman in a tight pair of jeans. Especially when it's Miranda Kerr - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers