Thursday, 15 November 2012

Kristen Stewart In Black Dress Looking Hot


Okay, okay Kristen Stewart haters. I swear this is the last time I'm going to post anything about Kristen Stewart's various TWILIGHT premieres. Well, unless she shows up naked or near naked at one of them. Then I might have to bring it up again. I just figured a few somewhat well deserved pokings for her lacy, see thru clothing streak was in order. The last outfit was rather borderline on the revealing dress scale for high profile premieres. With the addition of a second elaborately sheer number, it's starting to become a clear play for attention. Seems to have worked I suppose. It's still not going to get me to see her horrible movie, but it's a nice reminder that, despite her still questionable personality flaws, Kristen still has at least a few worthwhile features.
I'm starting to see thru Kristen Stewart's TWILIGHT premiere strategy - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I'm starting to see thru Kristen Stewart's TWILIGHT premiere strategy - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I'm starting to see thru Kristen Stewart's TWILIGHT premiere strategy - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I'm starting to see thru Kristen Stewart's TWILIGHT premiere strategy - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com I'm starting to see thru Kristen Stewart's TWILIGHT premiere strategy - Hollywood Gossip | MovieHotties.com
Source: The Superficial

No comments:

Post a Comment