Back then, models weren't just pretty clothes hangers — they warranted cult-status obsession. Would you hang up photos of Jessica Stam all over your bedroom walls now? Yeah, I didn't think so. NSFW
I think it's safe to say she was the life of the party.Supermodel Eve Salvail.
'90s supermodels came in all shapes and sizes.
A significant '90s "worlds collide" moment.
Before she went all cuckoo :(
No one actually ate there, but it really showed their entrepreneurial side.
Photo taken from January 1990 issue of Vogue.You can watch "In The Closet" here.
Song's not that bad. I witnessed a sad mosh pit of 3 people slam-dancing to this song at a music festival in 1994.
She was totally likable and funny on MTV's House of Style.This happened IRL.
A franchise was invented, people!
She did it first.
Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell eating crawfish together.
She's holding it upside down.
2. Their ability to pull off "grunge" in $10k outfits.
3. Their ability to pull off "punk."
4. Their ability to pull off looking like a dude.
5. Their ability to pull off almost anything.
6. Naomi Campbell shopping with Ali G.
7. RuPaul hanging out with Nirvana.
8. Cindy Crawford hanging out with Nelson.
9. Naomi Campbell hanging out with every relevant celeb of the '90s.
10. Their beautiful friendships with one another.
11. Their derpiness.
12. Their fierce walks.
13. This head tattoo.
14. This hot Pepsi commercial.
15. Their happy, healthy smiles.
16. Cindy Crawford making this man incredibly happy.
17. Their large breasts.
18. Their small breasts.
19. Cindy Crawford posing with Patrick Stewart on the cover of "TV Guide."
20. Tyra Banks' kitten shirt.
21. Tyra Banks' airbrushed "Tyra" shirt.
22. Tyra Banks' cute rastafarian hat and cute mom.
23. Anna Nicole Smith's Guess? Ads
24. Their interminably high foreheads.
25. Cindy Crawford about to make love to a horse.
26. Christy Turlington's telepathic powers.
27. Linda Evangelista's athletic skills.
28. Kate Moss' song with Primal Scream.
29. The Fashion Café.
30. Their line of commemorative dolls.
31. This George Michael video.
32. The fact that they weren't teenagers.
33. All the Versace ads.
34. Naomi Campbell's love of dogs.
35. Naomi Campbell's giant cellphone.
36. Naomi Campbell running faster than a cheetah.
37. Naomi Campbell's dancing in this Michael Jackson video.
38. Naomi Campbell's resilience.
39. Naomi Campbell's inability to give a fuck.
40. Their participation in hot-button issues.
41. Milla Jovovich's minor hit song on alternative radio.
42. Their matching outfits.
43. Cindy Crawford as a TV host.
44. Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell eating ramen together.
45. The original Victoria's Secret Angels.
46. Kate Moss' pink hair.